As a Customer Service Representative you answer travel related questions from customers mainly by phone, but also per email and chat. You suggest opportunities for them to fly and make the travel reservations or help them to solve their own specific problems while visiting the website. You look for improvements in the process and take further action if needed.
- You give general information, support and service in an effective way to customers and, if applicable, travel agents in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- You give information to customers on flight fares, availability and schedules. You recognize sales leads and act upon them.
- You explain advantages of company’s services over competitors and search for alternatives if the customer’s initial wish cannot be fulfilled in order to conclude a sale and to increase turnover.
- Provide feedback to the company about the use of their website and suggest improvements.
- Professional secondary education (MBO)
- Native level of Swedish or Norwegian or Danish and fluency in English
- Empathic and service-minded
- Willing to go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations
- Proactive in sharing ideas to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Previous customer service experience is preferable
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 13:20:15 +0100
Abroad Experience International Recruitment
Language/ English, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.