Our client is a well-known international car manufacturer and its Customer Service Center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers.
Customer Service Representative (m/f/d) French, Maastricht
Description and responsibilities:
Service 24hours department: Customers experiencing a vehicle breakdown can contact the Service 24h department for roadside assistance 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Employees answer incoming calls from customers requiring assistance. Details are collated and entered into a computerised system. In case the problem can’t be solved by telephone, the employee contacts the nearest dealer who will send out a technician. The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible.
Customer Service department: The Customer Service department serves all European customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire range of vehicles. All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail. Customer Service is responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries. As a Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between the customer and the organization. You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge. Multitasking is not a problem and you are a team player.
- Higher vocational education
- (Near) native skills in French and fluency in English
- Good written and verbal skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Computer literacy
- Very good knowledge of geography and culture from the country you are applying for
- Experience in customer care
- Good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Team player
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
- Flexible to work in different shifts
- The opportunity to work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
- Shift allowance based on actual worked shift based hours.
- Collective Health insurance
- Result-oriented bonus (variable payment)
- Relocation package
- Pension plan
We will guide you through the whole application process and help you with all your questions and problems. Of course our services are free for applicants!
Wed, 16 Jan 2019 11:15:00 +0100
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.