Our client is a well-known international car manufacturer and its Customer Service Center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers. We are searching for Customer Service Representative (m/f/d) fluent in Polish, German and English.
Description and responsibilities
The Central Eastern European (CEE) department provides services for customers in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia. Within the CEE department our client offers combined services: roadside assistance 24/7 and customer service:
Service 24hours department: Customers experiencing a vehicle breakdown can contact the service 24h department for roadside assistance 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Employees answer incoming calls from customers requiring assistance. Details are collated and entered into a computerised system. In case the problem can’t be solved by telephone, the employee contacts the nearest dealer who will send out a technician.
Customer Service department: The Customer Service department serves all customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire range of vehicles. All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail. Customer Service is responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries.
- Higher vocational education
- (Near) native skills in Polish and fluency in English and German
- Good written and verbal skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Computer literacy
- Very good knowledge of geography and culture from the country
- Experience in customer service/care
- Good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Team player
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
- The opportunity to work in a growing international company in an professional and multicultural environment
- 40 working hours a week
- Shift allowance based on actual worked shift based hours
- Collective Health insurance
- Result-oriented bonus (variable payment)
- The company organize and covers the costs of coming for personal interview including flight ticket and hotel room
- Relocation package including your flight ticket and first 6 weeks of housing in the Netherlands
- Pension plan
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 20:34:27 +0100
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, German, Polish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.