Global Customer Service company with 146 sites, 70 countries served in 48 languages. This employer puts customer experience first and this is not possible without great teams. This is you! You need to be able to do a good job and for this you receive support all the way, every day!
After your project training, you will support customers requests via phone, email or chat. Customer experience is key, your goal is to offer all customers the best possible service.
Daily tasks will be to:
- Communicate via telephone, mail and/or chat with existing customers in order to solve their inquiries
- Give information about the product or service to existing customers and prospects
- Transfer more difficult inquiries to higher level if necessary
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- Proactively propose improvements and feedback in processes and ways of working to Team Management / Operations Manager
- Maintain received information properly in the system
- Fluent in spoken and written DUTCH
- With very good command of English
- Excellent communicator
- Superb at building rapport with customers
- Good at numerical and verbal reasoning skills
- With excellent MS Office skills
- Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus
- Social package including: additional healthcare insurance; gift vouchers; seasonal treats
- Variety of discounts
- Young and dynamic team in multinational environment
- Optional participation in charity activities, team buildings, sport events, internal competitions
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Internal training and professional development
- Friendly and accessible office location
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
Fri, 23 Jun 2017 06:53:16 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.