– Daily communication with clients in order to provide them solutions and customer service.
– Creating tickets with the reported failures in customer service centers.
– Providing information to customers on the repair progress.
– Communication with internal teams to verify and resolve clients issues.
– Working hours shifts: 2 mornings, 2 afternoons, 2 nights and 4 days off.
– Minimum secondary education.
– Fluency in English, French and Italian languages.
– Experience in Customer Services area an andvantage.
– Problem solving personality with excellent communications skills.
– Resilience to stress and high level of flexibility.
– Reliability and attention to detail.
– Advanced PC skills.
– Opportunity to cooperate with Verizon, one of the largest global Telco providers in the world.
– Full time employment. – Multicultural, challenging and friendly environment.
– Daily use of languages.
– Extensive training and further career development (CISCO / ITIL Academy).
– Other employee benefits.
Mon, 14 Jan 2019 12:34:06 +0100
OKIN BPS, a.s.
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, French, Italian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.