In this challenging role, you will ensure optimal customer service for our customers – primarily retailers, but also private customers – from Italy. In addition to ensuring smooth processing of customer inquiries via email, telephone and chat, you support our customer service and sales teams. Furthermore you are in constant communication and cooperation with our Marketing and e-commerce departments.
Other tasks are the following:
- Maintain customer data in ERP System (M3) to assure 100% accuracy
- Administer retailer contracts – assure the authorization criteria are followed
- Receive and process orders from sales reps and customers by phone/fax/E-mail
- Optimize order sizes in a cooperation with customers and sales representatives to ensure optimal logistics
- Ensure orders are registered in the M3 system for shipment and invoicing
- Follow up of orders / check open order list every day
- Issue invoices and credit notes
- Monitor customers credit line and payment discipline in very close cooperation with credit control
- Handle transport and product claims from customers
- Advise customers about features, benefits and other details of products
- Answer end-user questions by phone and E-mail
- Send newsletters and other information to the customers
- Send shop materials, brochures etc. to customers and sales representatives
- Be flexible to participate in serving other markets and customers in an international and multilingual team
- Participate in various other administrative duties of the team
- Min 2 years’ experience from similar position preferably.
- Experience from field sales representative would be ideal.
- Strong service mentality
- Fluent in English and in the language of the country responsible, Italian.
- Other European languages would be a big advantage.
- Strong PC user experience (preferably Microsoft Office). Ready to implement the visions, philosophies and strategies of the company.
- Hard working and dedicated.
- Friendly, polite, customer oriented, but at the same time firm and self-confident way of communication.
- Stokke is focused on long term growth and building its brand. We are based in Norway with offices in Europe, US and Asia, and we can also offer a truly international work experience with a great career opportunity within the organization.
- You will be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development.
- You can work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world.
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility.
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team.
Wed, 13 Mar 2019 13:22:11 +0100
Language/ Italian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.