The Dow Benelux Integrated Center in Terneuzen is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company and employer of over 600 talented employees, representing over 50 different languages and nationalities from all over the world. Our team supports Dow and its joint ventures in a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more.
We are strong and multicultural team of talented individuals, and we are therefore surrounding ourselves with enthusiastic, curious, enterprising and energetic colleagues. Can you already imagine yourself working in our team? We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join us!
As a Customer Service Representative you are the customer’s first point of contact. You are responsible for a flawless customer experience across the whole ordering process, from order entry and follow up of orders until delivery of the product. With your customer-focused mindset, you help us deliver excellent service to our customers worldwide, day in and day out. Furthermore, this is on our wish list:
- You have a least vocational education with relevant work experience in customer service. For graduates with bachelor’s degree we have also suitable roles in Customer Service
- You are fluent in English and German
- You’re a real multitasker and team player with strong planning and organizational skills
It would also be a big plus if you:
- Speak an additional European language
- Have experience or like working with SAP and Excel
- Have Customer Service experience in a similar position
- An experience with lots of fun and energy in a professional organization. You can count on:
- Continuous professional and personal development possibilities
- A multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An informal and open working atmosphere
- Focus on your well-being, health and safety
- Competitive market salary
The Dow Chemical Company values the benefits that diversity can bring. Dow is looking for individuals best suited for this role regardless of nationality, origin, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products. Additional information on division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of Dow and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges.
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 09:09:40 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.