Our client is a well-known company operating in the field of e-commerce. Thanks to their great success in the last years, they now have over 100 offices all around the world. To extend the Customer Service Team in Amsterdam, our client is currently looking for a Croatian-speaking Customer Service Representative (m/f). Are you customer-orientated and looking for a new opportunity in an international company based in the Netherlands? Then we have just the right opportunity for you!
Customer Service Representative (m/f) Croatian, Amsterdam
• As a Customer Service Representative (m/f) your passion is to help the customers of our client. You will act as the first point of contact for problems and you will be the first opportunity to solve them.
• In doing so you show excellent customer service via phone and e-mail
• You handle reservations and questions, as well as special requests, complaints and other inquiries
• You actively participate in various projects within the department
• You liase between different parties of customers
• You represent our customer’s corporate identity
This is a full-time (40h/week) position in scheduled shifts.
• Fluency in Croatian (C2) and English (C1)
• You are customer-oriented and passionate about helping customers
• You have good communication and problem solving skills
• You are proactive and responsible
• You have to be available to work full-time (40 h/week) and be flexible in your work schedule
• You need a valid work-permit for the Netherlands
• International working environment with career advancement opportunities and great colleagues
• An attractive salary plus bonuses for shift work
• Quarterly bonus plan
• 4 weeks paid training in full-time
• 26 holidays
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 12:27:01 +0000
Language/ Croatian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.