The French market is devided into the Customer Service department and the Service 24hours department. You will be trained for both departments:
- As a Customer Service Representative (m/f) you manage after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company-related inquiries and complaints, which are addressed by telephone and e-mail.
- In addition to that, you are responsible for 24/7 roadside assistance. This means answering incoming calls from customers requiring immediate assistance with their car. If necessary, you contact the nearest technician and send him out to solve the problem.
- In short, you are the most important point of reference between the customer and the company because of your ability to ensure customer concerns and inquiries are handled promptly, efficiently and professionally.
Working hours: 35, 37.5 or 40 hours a week. (shifts can be included)
Our client abides by upholding the very best, quality standards as 1,000 gifted, focused staff members from all over the world, work closely together to maintain this uncompromised level of satisfaction.
- Excellent language skills in French, written and verbally
- Fluency in English
- A solid understanding of customer satisfaction and customer care experience with a strong enthusiasm to represent our client as the direct person of contact
- A passionate, friendly, team-player mentality geared toward customer satisfaction – going above and beyond to ensure client happiness – which, in turn, creates lifelong customers
- The ability to handle concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking and the ability to prioritize are no problem for you
- Computer literacy
Our client offers you in exchange a job opportunity in a multicultural, ambitious and professional working environment plus
- Initial training
- Shift allowance based on actual worked shift based hours
- Additionally, you will collect a generous relocation package including six weeks housing and reimbursement for first arrival, housing fee and moving costs
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
We will guide you through the whole application process and help you with all your questions and problems. Of course our services are free for applicants!
Wed, 06 Sep 2017 11:15:34 +0000
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.