Our client is a well-known company operating in the field of e-commerce. Thanks to their great success in the last years, they now have over 100 offices all around the world. To extend the Customer Service Team in Amsterdam, our client is currently looking for a German-speaking Customer Service Representative B2B and/ or B2C (m/f). Are you customer-orientated and looking for a new opportunity in an international company based in the Netherlands? Then we have just the right opportunity for you!
Customer Service Representative “travel industry” (m/f) German, Amsterdam
• As a Customer Service Representative B2B and/ or B2C (m/f) your passion is to help the customers and/ or partners of our client. You will be responsible for providing support and advice, as well as answering and handle all inquiries from our client’s business partners/ customers by phone and email.
• In doing so you show excellent customer service in order to strengthen the productivity and the relationships between our client and their partners/ customers
• You actively participate in various projects within the department
• You manage the partner’s contact details with a great eye for detail
• You make sure that everything on the website is correct
• You also advise and help our client’s partners with their webpages
• You represent our customer’s corporate identity
This is a full-time position (40 hours/ week) in scheduled shifts.
• You have excellent German (C2) and English (C1) skills, both verbal and in writing
• You already gained some experience in customer-focused industries, ideally in the hospitality or hotel industry
• You are passionate about helping our client’s partners/ customers
• You have good communication and problem solving skills
• You are proactive and responsible and a team player
• You work organized, efficient and you are able to learn new things quickly
• You are available to work full-time (40 hours/ week) and be flexible in your work schedule (you will of course get your work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance)
• You have good computer skills
• International working environment with career advancement opportunities and great colleagues
• An attractive salary plus bonuses for shift work
• Quarterly bonus plan
• 26 holidays per year
• 4 weeks paid training in full-time
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 09:53:08 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.