Our client is a well-known company operating in the field of travel e-commerce. Thanks to their great success in the last years, they now have over 100 offices all around the world. To extend the Customer Service Team in Amsterdam, our client is currently looking for a Icelandic-speaking Customer Service Representative (m/f). Are you customer-orientated and looking for a new opportunity in an international company based in the Netherlands? Then we have just the right opportunity for you!
Customer Service Representative (m/f) Icelandic, Amsterdam
• As a Customer Service Representative (m/f) your passion is to help the customers of our client. You will act as the first point of contact for problems and you will be the first opportunity to solve them.
• In doing so you show excellent customer service via phone and e-mail
• You handle questions and complaints, as well as special requests and other inquiries
• You actively participate in various projects within the department
This is a full-time (40 h/week) position in scheduled shifts.
• You have excellent Icelandic (C2) and English (C1) language skills, both verbal and in writing
• Ideally you already gained some experience in customer-focused industries, for example in hospitality or the hotel industry
• You are passionate about helping customers
• You have good communication and problem solving skills
• You work organized and efficient
• You are available to work full-time (40 h/week) and be flexible in your work schedule
• You have good computer skills
• International working environment with career advancement opportunities and great colleagues
• An attractive salary plus bonuses for shift work
• Quarterly bonus plan
• 26 holidays per year
• 4 weeks paid training in full-time
Mon, 26 Feb 2018 12:50:20 +0000
Language/ Icelandic, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.