In this challenging role, you will ensure optimal customer service for our customers – primarily retailers, but also private customers – from Norway, Sweden and Denmark. In addition to ensuring smooth processing of customer inquiries via email, telephone and chat, you support our customer service and sales teams. Furthermore you are in constant communication and cooperation with our Marketing and e-commerce departments.
Other tasks are the following:
- Maintain customer data in ERP System (M3) to assure 100% accuracy
- Administer retailer contracts – assure the authorization criteria are followed
- Receive and process orders from sales reps and customers by phone/fax/E-mail
- Optimize order sizes in a cooperation with customers and sales representatives to ensure optimal logistics
- Ensure orders are registered in the M3 system for shipment and invoicing
- Follow up of orders / check open order list every day
- Issue invoices and credit notes
- Monitor customers credit line and payment discipline in very close cooperation with credit control
- Handle transport and product claims from customers
- Advise customers about features, benefits and other details of products
- Answer end-user questions by phone and E-mail
- Send newsletters and other information to the customers
- Send shop materials, brochures etc. to customers and sales representatives
- Be flexible to participate in serving other markets and customers in an international and multilingual team
- Participate in various other administrative duties of the team
- Ideally a strong background within a sales-oriented organization in a customer-oriented environment
- Initial experience with key accounts
- Very good language skills in Norwegian, Swedish or Danish and English in Word and writing – additional language skills are an advantage
- Independent, well-organized way of working
- Very good computer skills (MS Office, CRM system, Salesforce)
- Excellent communication skills with intercultural empathy
- Stokke® offers an attractive supporting programme for employees and focuses on long-term growth and brand development.
- Based in Norway and with offices in Europe, the USA and Asia, we offer an international working environment with career opportunities within the organisation.
- Be part of a company that develops intelligent premium products that support the bond between child and parents and thus promote child development.
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues around the world.
- Stokke® is committed to ethical business practices and ensures that our business partners share the responsibility.
- If you are committed to developing quality products for children and future generations, you should become part of our team.
Fri, 17 Aug 2018 08:20:58 +0200
Language/ English, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.