Our client is a worldwide known car manufacturer and its Customer Service Center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers. Their philosophiy is to exeed customer expectations while providing the best service possible. Customer service means for our client passion and dedication, day by day – a key performance to build up strong and lifelong client relations.
For their office in Maastricht they are currently looking for a Polish- and German-speaking Customer Service Representative (m/f/d).
Description and responsibilities:
- As a Customer Service Representative (m/f/d) you are the most important interface between the customer and the organisation
- You ensure that customer concerns and inqueries are handled promptly, efficiently and professionally
- You take care of after-sales service issues, service-, technical and product-related inquiries, complaints as well as general questions
- You also take care of incoming calls regarding road-side assistance (24 hours assistance)
- Contact with clients takes place via telephone, mail, fax or e-mail
- You manage the services to customers and transfer product knowledge
- Excellent language and communication skills in Polish and German, written and verbally
- Fluency in English
- A solid understanding of customer satisfaction and customer care experience with a strong enthusiasm to represent our client and going above and beyond to ensure client happiness
- Passionate, friendly, team-player mentality
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate on high volumes
- Computer literacy
- Flexible to work in different shifts
Our client offers you in exchange a job opportunity in an ambitious, professional, dynamic and multicultural working environment plus
- An attractive salary in addition to a variety of bonuses (for example shift work bonuses)
- Generous relocation package including 8 weeks housing and reimbursement for first arrival, housing fee and moving costs
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
- An extensive initial training at the beginning and a follow-up buddy programm
- Great changes for your personal and professional development
Tue, 26 Feb 2019 19:12:41 +0100
Language/ Polish, German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.