Our client is active in the online printing industry. They assist small to medium sized businesses with their print, design and marketing needs.
For their office in Maastricht, The Netherlands they are currently looking for a Customer Service representative to support the German market.
In this job you have the responsibility to handle customer telephone calls regarding questions, information or inquiries they have/ need.
– Provide first class customer satisfaction at all times and do whatever is necessary to support the customers in the best way
– Identify the customer needs and take appropriate action steps to satisfy those needs
– Handle incoming customer contacts, log call details into call tracking systems and perform call follow ups according to procedures
– Respond to customers in a polite and professional manner, especially in stressful situations when there is a heavy work load
– Native German speaker + good level of English
– Knowledge of French and/ or Dutch is a plus
– Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer service environment
– Ability to handle a high call volume
– Ability to work under pressure
– Excellent communication skills
– Team oriented candidates
– Self-motivated candidates
– Strong work ethic
– Reliable, punctual and self-disciplined candidate
– A Full-time contract
– Standard office hours, Monday to Friday
– Opportunity to join a booming and exciting company
– International and multilingual working environment
– Dynamic, open and friendly atmosphere
– Competitive salary + yearly bonus
– Start date: 1/03/2018
Mon, 12 Feb 2018 11:44:53 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.