Our client is a well-known international car manufacturer and its Customer Service Center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers.
You work in the Service24h department, which is available 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day for customers in need of roadside assistance. Employees answer inbound customer requests for roadside assistance in the customer’s native language and offer help on the phone or coordinate assistance through our client’s authorized service providers. The philosophy is to ensure the customers mobility as quickly as possible.
• Higher vocational education
• Good written and verbal skills
• Advanced negotiation skills
• Computer literacy
• Very good knowledge of geography and culture from your home country
• Experience in customer care
• Good understanding of customer satisfaction
• Team player
• Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
• Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate on high volumes
• You will get an attractive salary plus a great variety of bonuses
• You will receive an initial training
• Working hours 30- 37.5 hours a week, shifts including nights and weekends
• A comprehensive relocation package
• You will work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment with great chances for your personal and professional development
Wed, 03 May 2017 08:04:03 +0000
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.