As a Customer Service Agent – Tourism will be responsible for incoming calls with potential customers, the professional way of handling customer inquiries and offer the highest possible level of customer service. Customer Service staff – Tourism covers the travel needs of both individuals and businesses and ensures that they can achieve the best matching travel arrangements.
– Provide service and support to customers via email and phone
– Deal with and find solutions for your customers’ questions
– Be driven to achieve sales targets
Who are we looking for?
– You have knowledge of sales including cross-and upselling
– Work experience in a call center is a plus
– You have an affinity with tourism
– You have completed at least secondary school education
– You are fluent in Dutch and English
– You are available 40 hours per week and flexible regarding scheduling
– You are flexible regarding working hours and are also available in the evenings and weekends
– You are spontaneous and approachable and provide excellent customer service
– You have strong PC skills and good typing skills
– You are a team player
– You are organized, accurate, and professional
– You are enthusiastic, dynamic and you feel comfortable with communication through the phone
– You can communicate clearly in written and spoken
– An exciting full time job in a dynamic international environment
– Fully paid training
– Possibilities for development and promotions
– Location easy to reach by Public Transport / full travel costs compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
– Employee of the month and employee of the year
Tue, 08 Jan 2019 13:49:14 +0100
TSP | International
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.