What to expect?
- Daily communication with clients in order to provide them solutions and customer service
- Creating tickets with the reported failures in customer service centers
- Providing information to customers on the repair progress
- Communication with internal teams to verify and resolve clients´ issues
- Arranging escalation in case of delays
- Participation in regular meetings
What we need from you?
- Minimum secondary education
- Fluency in English, Italian and Spanich language at C1 level
- Ability to work on shifts (24/7)
- Experience in Customer Services area an andvantage
- Problem solving personality with excellent communications skills
- Resilience to stress and high level of flexibility
- Reliability and attention to detail
- Advanced PC skills
What we offer?
- Opportunity to cooperate with Verizon, one of the largest global Telco providers in the world
- Full time employment
- Multicultural, challenging and friendly environment
- Daily use of languages
- Extensive training and further career development (soft skils, MS Office, CISCO/ITIL Academy)
- Other employee benefits as OKIN spirit action, meal vouchers, vacantion, relocation package
Fri, 09 Feb 2018 13:48:03 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ Italian, English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.