Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do:
- Customer Service activities related to service and repair requests from the customers over the phone or via e-mail
- Validation of contractual agreements related to Service and Repair process
- Order management and returns management activities in SAP
- Coordination of service and repair process with internal teams and spare parts vendors
- Ensures resolution of queries within the contractual metrics
- Very good English and French (min. B2)
- Microsoft Office package knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in working in Customer Service is an advantage
- Experience in working in Order Management area with SAP is an advantage
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 16:10:13 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.