Young and dynamic company with leading brand for consumer 3D printers, located in the Rotterdam area, looking for a junior Customer Service/Technical Support Representative to start as soon as possible. Applicants should live in the Rotterdam area as well. The required language skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills are most important if you want to apply for this position.
- Provide the highest level of customer service. Must be able to differentiate between service levels of each property and make necessary adjustments between telephone calls based on the service philosophy of the company.
- Help clients on Technical issues or sales questions all over EU by phone/email.
- Collaborates with cross channel partners and obtain necessary resources to execute needed initiatives.
- Handle units reception & ship spare parts parts/repaired units to clients.
- Repair products & prepare repair documentation.
- Record all transactions on company system.
- Report to Management on a weekly basis
- Education: MBO level
- Native in French (writing and speaking); English fluent
- Dutch is not necessary
- Ability to work independently and without monitoring
- Technical mindset and excellent communication skills
- Passionate about customer contact
- Keen interest in printers and 3D printer
- Passionate about the technology industry
- Able to handle stress
- Punctual and precise
- Open to some physical labour (lifting and moving boxes etc.) every now and then
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 12:54:37 +0100
Abroad Experience International Recruitment
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.