Modis is an international company, part of the Adecco Group family, which provides IT outsourcing services and solutions to customers from all over the world.
With more than 13 years of experience on the local market, in Modis Bulgaria, we effectively deliver IT Service Desk, including 1st and 2nd level technical support, customer support, incident lifecycle management. Currently, there are around 700 people working in our Global Service Desk in Sofia.For the past several years we've successfully worked with our global partner DXC Technology in Sofia, with several projects where we're a managed services provider or a professional staffing partner.
Today we are giving you the chance to build a career in two of the biggest corporations worldwide at the position of Customer Service Representative with Hungarian and English language:
As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for:
- Handle Hungarian speaking customers
- Focus on customer expectations and satisfaction
- Consult clients about the specifications of the company's products
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high-quality support
If you are:
- Fluent in Hungarian and have good English skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Keen on communicating with customers
- Fast learner
- A team player
You will get:
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Relocation Package
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sport initiatives
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Tue, 12 Mar 2019 16:04:11 +0100
Language/ English, Hungarian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.