For our client who is a provider of service around online Forex trading, REED is in search of an energetic client service representative for the Asian market. TheMain aim is to provide service with high quality and best efficiency. And how will you do that? Always see customer first and think outside the box to provide excellent service.
The daily job includes a lot of various tasks, and every day offers different challenges. As the customer service representative you would be in daily touch with end customers as well as other teams and colleagues across Asia over phone, email or Skype. Communication is in English and Japanese when communicating with the end customer.
This position is perfect for fresh graduates as well as experienced professionals who are looking for a new experience.
As a Client Support Representative you will:
- Communicate with Japanese clients via e-mail and Live Chat and help them with issues related to financial transactions, trading and other on a daily basis
- Make changes in the systems under request of the client
- Communicate and cooperate within the company in English, translating documents
- Check documents, open partner accounts, commission reports
We are looking for:
- Japanese native speaker with fluent English (C1)
- With the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of management, who has good organizational skills
- Someone who has technical thinking and is prepared for work with different tools and types of databases
- Someone who is open to relocate to the Czech Republic (at least for the training) and to travel here few times a year for team meetings
- Experience in Fin-tech and/or Forex is a big plus, but it’s not required
This will suit a pro-active person with a can-do attitude that will enjoy promoting our client as an employer of choice to the external recruitment marketplace, by providing information to candidates and delivering excellent service.
Our client offers:
- 4 weeks of holidays + sick days
- Salary above standard
- Possibility of home/remote office
- Meal allowances, free refreshments
- Budget for education and budget for electronics you need for work
- Help with relocation and with work permit process (Assistant is available to help with anything related to work and also with personal things like with accommodation)
- Possible internal growth
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Starting date: Negotiable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 18:07:55 +0000
Language/ Japanese, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.