An exciting opportunity has arisen for us to represent a Global leader with a vast portfolio of well-known brands.
We are recruiting exceptional customer service professionals to be form part of a Multilingual Consumer affairs department to immerse themselves in the brand and deliver a first class service to customer and consumers.
The role will require you to develop a sound understanding of the product (healthcare, household products) and services and to embrace brand values.
You will work collaboratively with consumer and customers to answer product information requests and resolve queries in a skillful and professional manner ensuring a timely and consumer centric resolution.
• Be native German with exceptional grammar and spelling skills (knowledge of other languages is a plus)
• Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service
• Be confident with an enthusiastic telephone manner
• To be able to deal with sensitive calls with empathy
• Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
• Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
• Have a proactive approach to problem solving
• Have a professional outlook, self-confident with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Have a strong team work ethic and a working knowledge of excel and Microsoft word
Working hours: Monday – Thursday 9am-6pm & Friday 9am-5pm
18.000 € gross/year
Full contract and excellent career prospects
Extensive training and language lessons (Spanish)
Excellent work environment
Convenient office location near Sagrada Familia, Barcelona
Free coffee and tea
Mon, 25 Feb 2019 17:42:09 +0100
CPM INTERNATIONAL TELEBUSINESS S.L.
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.