Being a Customer Service Specialist at Mr Green Online Casino means being part of the ambition of becoming the best customer service in the industry. Hence, we are looking for proactive, forward thinking candidates that can help drive this company ethos forward. As a Customer Service Specialist, you should be able to work and think independently, come up with creative solutions when needed as well as follow the company guidelines.
Customer Service is the heart of our company. As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be the one that our customers will contact at the first place. It means you will understand their issues from their perspective, at the same time you'll be having extensive knowledge on systems and multiple ways to solve customer's problems.
At Mr Green we like our customer service to be a cut above the rest! Not only do we aim to solve the customers' issues and provide excellent support, we want to the customer service to be a part of the whole casino experience! Our customer service should serve as an extra value for the customer, when contacting us we want our players to feel like they're being recognised and that the conversation is interesting, positive and intriguing.
Before joining Mr Green's superior customer service team, we'll invite you to join our one-month-long tailored training program called The Mr Green Academy. Training is led by the dedicated trainer – experienced Team Leader being available for you for a whole month. During the Academy, you will join various training sessions including Games, Sportsbook, Fraud and AML, Empathy and soft skills, Responsible Gaming, Objection Handling and many other sessions. After a successful graduation from the Academy, you'll become a true gentleman equipped with all the right knowledge to represent Mr Green in the contact with our customers.
The purpose for this role is to represent Mr Green in all customer contacts, giving the best service possible. The Customer Service Specialist will be working on shifts of 40 hours/week in total. Daily responsibilities will include communication with customers through email, phone as well as chat. The Customer Service Specialist will be part of a team – language group and follow the instructions of the Team Leader as well as report to the Customer Support Manager.
1. Representing Mr Green in all customer contacts, giving the best service via email, phone and chat – part of excellent customer service is building retention with customers, making them feel welcomed, special and ensuring that they are enjoying fully their casino experience.
2. Communicating with the customers in a gentleman manner, in writing as well as orally – as Mr Green is a perfect gentleman, we expect our Specialists to show respect, honour and personal responsibility, be able to keep cool in all different types of situations.
3. Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers – our key goal is to establish trust with our customers. To build trust with them it is vital to listen and to understand them. The customer service department's goal is not only to help the players. Our aim is to make our players choose to play at Mr Green over any other casino whenever they’re looking for a fun casino experience.
4. Identify and report improvement areas according to company procedures. As you will be the first one handling customer's issues and understanding them from their perspective, we want you to forward your feedback forward to our Product & Tech departments as with that we can constantly improve our platform in a way it reflects customer's perspective.
5. Providing uninterrupted service by:
- Helping our customer with all their enquiries
- Clarifying Mr Green’s Terms and Conditions when it is needed
- Explaining how to use Mr Green games and services
- Assisting the customers with on-going marketing campaigns
- Logging the tasks in accordance with company guidelines
- Helping out Payments and Fraud specialists in upholding the security of the company and preventing fraudulent activities
- Advising players on responsible gaming tools and acting pro-actively on player's gaming patterns
- Escalating and following up customer cases when needed
- Helping out with translations if needed
Skills & Competencies
- On-line experience in Support / Customer Services
- Experience in assisting the customers via email, phone and chat
- Fast typewriting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and one of the following native languages: Norwegian (additional languages beneficial)
- Clear thinking and problem solving
- Previous experience in iGaming or keen interest in sports or casino games
- Flexible and willing to work daily/evening shifts
We offer you:
21.000 euros base salary and up to 5000 euros yearly performance bonuses.
Relocation package, private health and travel insurance.
Free fitness classes, weekly lunch, daily breakfast and many more
Thu, 17 Jan 2019 12:15:27 +0100
Mr Green Online Gaming
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Norwegian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.