- Manage, qualify, and develop existing leads and new prospects (outbound and inbound) with aim to produce qualified opportunities (CTOM);
- Drive and grow Cloud business of the partner network (CS) in the respective country;
- Interact with and qualify prospects via phone and email;
- Detail interactions with prospects as activities and notes in a CRM to ensure effective pipeline management, and provide feedback upon request, on lead scoring and grading;
- Align prospect challenges with the offered solution;
- Consistently achieve leads quota to ensure revenue objectives;
- Develop and execute high value presentations and product demonstrations;
- Provide market feedback and specific feedback to the direct management, to ensure continuous process optimization, and a structured/productive communication flow.
- Native or near-native Czech and/ or Slovak language skills;
- Good command in English;
- Previous experience in dealing with senior business contacts;
- Previous experience of working to Targets;
- Reasonable working knowledge of the IT industry;
- Strong communication and networking skills;
- Highly energetic, innovative and proactive individual.
- Work in a successful and innovative environment;
- Monthly salary range 1250-2500 EU/ month
- Relocation package
- Obtain knowledge in cutting-edge technologies;
- Personal growth in a stable, recognized and growing company with an excellent network of partners and customers;
- Intensive training phase;
- Friendly and supportive working environment.
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 08:54:45 +0000
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ Czech, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.