We are professional, transparent and fun to be with. We are BlueLink International CZ. Our company belongs to Air France-KLM group and our major task is to make our passengers feel comfortable during their travels and to offer solutions to their potential issues (ticket reservations, luggage claims, loyalty programs etc.). Helping is our passion.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST with FRENCH
We are a multicultural company in the heart of Europe, a friendly team, happy to work together in cool modern offices awarded by a special prize in 2016.
Do you want to belong among us? Do you think you can deliver high quality customer service? Then, do not hesitate, apply and join us in Prague!
Do you want to:
- Help our customers to have a trouble-free flight and a perfect after-flight care?
- Provide them service such as tickets booking, informing them about special events, providing them technical support etc.?
- Communicate with them via phone and e-mail?
- Use your French and English skills at work every day?
You would do this exactly as a CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST at BlueLink!
Do these points describe you?
- Fluent in French, advanced level of written and spoken English (B2-C1)
- Strong communication skills
- Customer oriented attitude
- Empathy, professionalism, adaptability, flexibility
- European citizenship or right to work in the Czech Republic
Then get in touch with us!
You can look forward to these BENEFITS:
- 3 extra free days off – together 23 days (applied on yearly proportionate basis)
- Travel fund: up to 12 000CZK per year to spend on airplane tickets for you and your family or friends
- Leisure time: up to 6 000 CZK per year to spend on sport activities/relaxing time/language courses
- Meal tickets in the value of 100 CZK per working day after trial period
- Discounted air tickets with Air France (after 12 months seniority)
- Teambuilding and individual development activities
- Full training program
We are looking forward to hear from you and welcome you on our board!
Tue, 19 Feb 2019 11:04:45 +0100
Bluelink International CZ
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.