Customer & Logistics Services is part of the Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Organization that was formed to create an environment with an additional focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing functions such as customer service, distribution, and transportation. CLS focuses its effort on the deployment of “best-in-class” global practices to drive growth while ensuring day-to-day commitments to safety, quality, customer service and cost.
Our Customer & Logistics Services department is targeting all French speakers with previous Customer Care experience who will be responsible for providing direct support to customers and facilitating transactional activities. The Customer Service Specialist serves as a key point of contact for internal Johnson & Johnson functions and external parties to engage the Customer & Logistics Service and Customer Service organization.
As Customer Service Specialist, you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Validating orders.
- Processing quotes for products and services.
- Processing customer sales orders, free goods, rush orders, and samples.
- Responding to customer inquiries for new and existing orders.
- Assist customers to perform simple self-service tasks.
We are looking for you if you have:
- Native/Fluent level of French: You will be mostly communicating with native professionals.
- Fluent level of English: You will interact with different departments within our organization.
- Previous experience from Customer Service for minimum 1-2 years
- Accuracy and attention to detail: You will be responsible for managing precise order details.
- Advanced communication skills: On a daily basis you will communicate with our customers over the phone as well as via email.
- PC skills on an advanced level: mainly Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. SAP knowledge is considered as a plus.
In return we offer:
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Competitive salary based on experience, annual bonus and comprehensive benefits package such as 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Meal vouchers, 8 weeks fully paid parental leave, Flexi Passes, Life and accident insurance, Contribution for Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave and pension, MultiSport Card, Referral Award, Refreshment in the workplace, Sick days, Customer card to Makro Cash&Carry, Free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfil the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English. Thank you for considering Johnson & Johnson as the next step in your career.
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 08:26:39 +0000
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.