We are recruiting a Customer Service Specialist with German for a multicultural company in Prague, the heart of Europe. We offer a friendly team, happy to work together in a cool modern office awarded by a special prize in 2016.
Our client was established as Team Trackers in 2003. Today it is the Group’s center of excellence based in Prague, specializing in complaint management and luggage claims for major airline companies.
As a Customer Service Specialist your main responsibilities are:
– Professionally handle high volume of incoming calls from customers
– Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customer where applicable regarding products and services
– Guide Customer through Flight Booking, Ticket Purchase and Seat Assignments.
– Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
– Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and its customers
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
– Fluency in German and in English
– Strong detail orientation
– Excellent listening skills
– Strong verbal and written communication skills- ability to communicate effectively in a non-scripted environment utilizing proper grammar and tone
– Customer oriented attitude
– Empathy, professionalism, adaptability, flexibility
– Full time position (8 hour shift)
– Fully paid training program
– Motivating salary concept
– Possibility of career growth within the company
– Free language courses
– Access to a swimming pool and fitness center
– Meal vouchers
– 23 paid days off per a year
– Flight tickets for you, your legal spouse and children only for airport taxes
– Working in the awarded the best Meeting Room of 2016 in the center of Prague with colleagues from all over the world
Wed, 28 Feb 2018 16:07:46 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.