The Customer Service Team Leader UK/NL leads and manages a group of Customer Services Reps supporting the Retailer and Consumer business in the United Kingdom, Ireland and the Netherlands as well as other markets.
Furthermore, the Customer Service Team Leader also takes care of team recruitment and development, with a special focus on coaching and qualification, and works on cross functional projects to improve the Stokke way of working.
Main Job Responsibilities:
· Oversee day-to-day team operations, monitoring quality and compliance, including hands-on support
· Balance the workload between the B2B and B2C support flows as required
· Develop operational processes in-line with Stokke strategic direction and local market requirements
· Plan, report monitor and improve Service Levels (e.g. case handling times, availability)
· Implementation of new support channels and technologies
· Coaching, Training and team competency development
· Project Coordination on both CS and cross-functional level
· Actively support team member recruitment process
Yes, team of CS Reps for the assigned geographical area
· Min 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service Role.
· Strong service mentality & Commercial education
· Ability to understand and support both the B2B and B2C side of the Stokke business
· Native in English other languages are a clear plus
· Familiar with state-of-the-art Consumer support channels and methodologies
· Strong communicator
· Ability to work across teams and in a multicultural environment
Why join Stokke?
- Stokke is focused on long term growth and building its brand. We are based in Norway with offices in Europe, US and Asia, and we can also offer a truly international work experience with a great career opportunity within the organization.
- You will be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development.
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility.
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team.
Thu, 21 Feb 2019 10:55:22 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.