Are you good at finding solutions to problems as they arise and do you know how to effectively communicate with people who are in stressful situations? Do you bring experience in leading a team and achieving great results together?
About our client
Our client is an internationally operating business services company, providing services in over ten industries, varying from e.g. consumer electronics to healthcare services and tourism. They are present in over 125 locations worldwide and provide outsourcing services to many world-famous brands and Fortune 500 companies. For our client's business centre in Luton we are currently recruiting German-speaking Team-leader. In this position you will be working for one of their clients, an acclaimed provider of in-vehicle security systems, with subscription-based communication and emergency services.
Why move to Luton?
Could you see yourself working in close vicinity of Britain's mesmerising capital, London? Luton is just 40 minutes by train from London's city centre and is known for being home to one of Britain's largest airports. Besides being a neighbouring city to London, Luton itself has a lot to offer as well. You can experience world-class football here, visit the largest carnival in Europe, enjoy the beautiful nature of the region Bedfordshire and much, much more!
Read more about Luton
About the position
As a Team-leader you will be involved in inbound customer calls varying from arranging emergency services to helping drivers find their way to an important meeting or their holiday destination. To do this you will be trained to use some of the most advanced technology available.
Your responsibilities include:
- Provide support advisors while working closely with Real Time Associates.
- Manage, monitor and report on the different workstreams of the business.
- Coach and drive the quality performance of your team.
- Proactively manage and escalate situations affecting the business.
- Conduct monthly 1to1s with your team.
- Show initiative and proactively propose improvement of your scope of responsibility.
- First Aider and Fire Marshall (training provided).
- Leader change management.
- 2 years’ experience managing a customer service team.
- Flexibility regarding working hours
- Confident in multicultural environment.
- Proven track record of showing initiative.
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skills, both orally and written. Able to produce concise business level reports.
- You will have the resilience and confidence and gravitas to discuss, debate and influence Advisors, Managers, Team Leaders and the client.
- You must be able to adapt to a fast-changing environment and be able to work at pace and efficiently.
- Fluency in German
• Fulltime contract with fixed salary
• Relocation Package
- One week of paid hotel accommodation
- Reimbursement for flight ticket
- Assistance in finding permanent housing
• Two weeks of paid training in order to fully prepare you for the position
• The opportunity to grow professionally within a world-renowned company close to London
• A diverse and challenging job in an international, tight-knit work environment
Wed, 30 Jan 2019 12:20:29 +0100
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Team Leader / Manager
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.