Our client is the worldwide leader in providing high-value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products.
With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, we provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment in which to work with ongoing training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
The B2B Customer Service Agent is responsible for
– Answering all nature of calls, ‘pre’ and ‘after’ sales calls,
– Giving general information on products
– Processing orders – telephone and mail
– Up-Selling orders
– Order status
– Sample Product Requests
– Customer complaints
– Shipping issues (tracing orders; returns pick up etc.)
– Finance queries (processing payments, invoice / statement queries)
– Responding to faxes and letters from Customers
– Translation and proofing
– Any other duties/projects as directed by Management
– Be fluent in German.
– Good English
– Previous experience in a similar role will be a plus
– Must demonstrate ability to work well in a team contributing to the team’s goals
– Need to demonstrate good time management
– Ability to analyse a problem quickly and resolve it following procedures
– Good telephone manner: courteous, clear speech, good call management, assertive
– Customer service focused, able to deal with customers in a friendly and polite manner
– Aware of overall business objectives – revenue generation, customer satisfaction
– Computer literate: excellent keyboard skills, familiar with different on-line database packages
– Ability to multitask
– Paid Holidays
– Relocation package
– Staff discount
– Sports & Social Club
Wed, 28 Feb 2018 11:48:54 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.