Customer Support with Dutch (Senior and Juniro profiles)
Your new company
Important pharmaceutical and international company.
Your new role
Assisting customers, processing and placing orders
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in Customer Service, Ability to clearly communicate with people, SAP (preferred but nor required), Dutch language on fluent level
What you'll get in return
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days, 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card, cafeteria card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution
- Refreshment in the workplace, free sport activities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Fri, 09 Feb 2018 11:54:26 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Dutch, English