Our client is a global leading international industrial company. They are looking for energetic, efficient and skilled Customer Service Representatives to join their new service center in Barcelona.
Your main responsibilities will include:
– Provide prompt and professional customer support by acting as a link between our Clients and field Maintenance Technicians.
– Manage and maintain Service Order records, complete transactions necessary for advance inventory shipments and returns and process field service billings as required.
– Process and maintain Service Agreement details, ordering parts required and scheduling of preventive maintenance jobs in our system.
– Perform duties related to invoice collection; credit validation, obtaining purchase orders and prompt invoicing of completed service notifications.
– Determine service stock availability and process advance shipments of service parts.
– Prepare and send quotations for services to customers.
Skills and competencies:
– Native German and Excellent French or Native German and Excellent French. You also need to have a fluent level of English.
– 2-3 years of similar experience in a highly demanding and fast paced environment.
– Proven track record in positions that combine planning and administrative tasks.
– Proven experience of working within SAP environment would be a plus.
– Ability to demonstrate logical thinking process and troubleshooting.
– Good organizational skills and ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
– Strong interpersonal, customer oriented and relationship management skills.
– Proficient with MS Office.
– Ability to work independently.
Our client offers great benefits including competitive salary, health insurance, ticket restaurants etc.
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 16:12:28 +0100
Talent Search People – Native Speakers
Language/ English, French, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.