IBM Global Services Delivery Center in Wroclaw employs IT professionals across all sectors. This site is fast becoming a “Centre of Excellence” in key areas of the global technology industry. Few places offer as many opportunities to gain knowledge in your field, to work in a stimulating environment and rewards for outstanding performance as IBM. IBM can provide the perfect setting for your career and freedom to enjoy a rich personal life.
The Customer Service department in Wrocław is a multicultural and multilingual environment where employees support major international clients with all IT requests in different languages in 24/7 service!
- Be available to receive any new calls at start of shift
- Ensure consistent productivity and quality of service
- Meet SLAs and individual KPIs, maintain customer satisfaction
- Ensure that all tickets are logged and assigned according to the account's procedures
- Handle any frontline technical queries and fix or log them appropriately accurately reflecting content of the call
- Handle and assist second level teams with problem determination
- Escalate queries when required to appropriate personnel
- Minimize outbound call duration and quantity
- Monitor ticket queues
- Apply end to end ticket and call handling expectations of account
- Escalate any issues as soon as they arise to the appropriate contact
- Identify knowledge management gaps and drive closure
- Basic IT literacy and willingness to learn
- High communication skills, customer attitude
- Responsiveness and flexibility, Teamwork skills, High motivation, Learning skills
- 24/7 shift environment (including nights, weekends and holidays) – if required
- Package in a private health center- Medicover
- Insurance package- Generali
- Mutlisport card- access to lots of sport clubs, discounts in restaurants
- IBM badge discounts
- Free of charge training's during working hours
- Real possibility of promotion
- Possibility of being transferred to other teams/departments/business units in Poland and abroad
- Summer camps for children
- Winter ski tramps
Thu, 14 Feb 2019 10:13:47 +0100
Language/ English, Italian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.