– Processing clients' requirements and orders
– Updating database with all the requirements
– Problem solving according to protocols
– Daily communication with both internal and external customers in foreign languages
– Checking and correcting clients' data
– Working hours can be either in team 24/7: 2 mornings, 2 afternoons, 4 nights then 4 day off
or in team: morning shifts and afternoon shifs
– High school education
– Knowledge of English language on C1 level
– Willingness to work on shifts (morning, afternoon, nights)
– Customer approach and communicative personality
– Target orientation and problem solving skills
– User computer knowledge
– Opportunity to cooperate with Verizon, one of the largest global – Telco providers in the world
– Full time employment
– Multicultural, challenging and friendly environment
– Daily use of languages
– Extensive training and further career development (CISCO/ITIL Academy)
– Other employee benefits
Mon, 18 Feb 2019 14:18:30 +0100
OKIN BPS, a.s.
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.