Are you a natural troubleshooter, always looking to solve the next problem? Do you care about creating a remarkable customer experience? Are you a strong communicator and quick thinker? Would your friends describe you as smart, humble, or empathetic? If so, it’s time we talked.
“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~Maya Angelou
Typeform is making online data collection more and more conversational, and we’re growing fast.
We’re looking for a passionate and inspired Customer Advocate to join us in San Francisco. Your mission? Give customers the best support humanly possible.
You get to:
– Be a Typeform guru. Train, guide, and inspire users via email, social media, and chat with the goal of making them engaged and active Typeform users.
– Follow best practices in data collection, tagging, and tracking.
– Be a team player, and shape Typeform’s future by constantly providing feedback to the Product teams about feature requests, pain points, etc.
– Evangelize Typeform internally within the company and share your passion for and the user community
– Be a role model that part-time and future full-time employees can follow in terms of team culture, expectations, and work ethic.
We’d <3 if:
– You have experience working in customer-facing roles within the SaaS industry.
– You have strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Any other languages are a plus.
– You’re able to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity with a customer-focused mindset.
– You're able to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively under pressure.
– You are empathetic to customers, a good listener and driven by providing the best answers to our users.
– You are able to support our users through multiple communication channels including real time, like Slack and Live Chat tools, and able to manage the pressure of live customer interactions.
– You are able to channel user community feedback to the company.
– You’re able to work against qualitative and quantitative standards and personal development goals in line with the team’s and the company’s vision.
– You're familiar with the management side of social media, such as Twitter and Facebook.
-You have experience working in Billing and managing payment processing tools (like Stripe, Zuora…)
– You have experience working with these platforms:
– Customer Support or CRM platforms (for instance, Zendesk or Freshdesk).
– Agile methodologies & tools (for instance, JIRA or Confluence).
– You're available for traveling to Europe (Barcelona, Spain) a couple of times per year.
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 17:01:21 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.