Have you ever worked in an environment, where you can present your ideas, where it is good to be creative and where you are encouraged to take on responsibility? Eurosender is more than that; it represents a fast-growing team of young, enthusiastic individuals, where every person is important, and every performance makes a difference. It strives to become the best and wants to stay on top! Eurosender can offer you a stable and challenging international environment where you will grow not just professionally but also personally.
The Client Service Specialist is the point of contact for our customers and ensures a quality service by providing fast answers to their needs and the best solutions to their problems, should they arise
You are patient and you do whatever it takes to provide a seamless service to our customers. You provide to the customers the answers and information they need. You will record details of customer’s comments, inquiries, and complaints in order to build and develop FAQs.
You keep a close and continuous contact with our partners, the courier service providers. You will process orders on a daily basis and mediate the communication between courier companies and customers, by telephone and electronically.
Ideal candidate should have/be
- Excellent English both written and verbal, every additional language is a big plus.
- Attention to details and excellent communication skills.
- Motivated and solution focused.
- Act as a resource for information regarding our services and assist the customers whenever needed.
- Ability to use different web tool while communicating effectively through the phone.
- Previous experience in s client service environment is a plus.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for steady but challenging job, within a company that can offer a lot.
- You will have a salary that will advance at the same pace as your professional development, with stimulating bonuses.
- You will work side by side with colleagues from different corners of the world. What better place to develop your adaptability if not in an intercultural environment?
- Every now and then we spend our time off together team building and doing other activities.
- Every Friday we have “croissant team building”.
- Young and open-minded leadership.
- · Everything happens faster in a startup. Trust us, you will grow more here in one year, than in many years spent at a traditional company.
- Flexible schedule.
Mon, 04 Mar 2019 10:36:44 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.