We are GEP
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client's success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. We deliver practical, effective consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. With offices and operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, we have local presence on a global basis.
Customer Support Analyst with English and Danish language
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop a sound understanding of the organizational policies, procedures and eProcurement tools and implement it on a day to day basis
- Provide technical assistance via phone, email and webex to clients, across the globe for eProcurement tools
- Proactively communicate issue status in a timely way to the clients and the management
- Take ownership of issues until they are successfully resolved. Ensuring the timely resolution to meet our ‘Service Level Objectives’ (SLOs).
- Making outbound calls to clients if process demands so
- Efficiently and concisely document support calls/email support inquiries and resolution into the company’s tracking system, practicing ITIL concepts
- Filing ‘Solutions’ and ‘Problem Reports’. Coordinating with various concerned departments to ensure the dynamic fixture of bugs and issues.
- Analysis of issues, collecting of right information.
- Willingness to learn
Perform special projects as requested by the Manager.
Deliver product training courses to customers and internal staff.
Develop a strong professional rapport with assigned customer accounts to help build our business relationship with them.
- Flexibility in working hours, if need be.
- Ensure customer feedback as per the set standards of the company.
- Practice process improvements as defined.
- Perform UAT`s as required and ensure complete documentation as defined.
Assist Sales and professional services teams in terms of trainings of products and troubleshooting.
- Documentation of FAQ`s and maintaining the repository.
- Developing training material if need be and updating it on a timely basis.
- Functioning as a core part of the team, aligning individual activities to meet the goals of the team and organization at large.
- Understand cultural diversity and apply them to build client trust.
Key skills and requirements :
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken in English and danish language
- a valid work permit for EU
- previous experience on the customer supporting roles required
- Good understanding of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) or a basic knowledge of Ticketing tool is considered an advantage but not mandatory
- Knowledge of Procurement or Supply Chain Management , ERP`s such as SAP / Oracle is a plus but not necessary
- MS Office skills
- Team work, Proactive approach, Process improvement abilities, quick learning skills, coordination skills, positive attitude, goal oriented, customer centric approach, active listening and problem solving, analytical abilities
- Experience in customer support and ITIL also considered a plus
Work in an international team
Opportunity to work with the newest technologies
Friendly company culture and environment
Daily usage of foreign languages
Why joining us?
GEP benefits: Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
GEP cares about people: We provide trainings, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
GEP is fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
GEP is growing: Our turnover is increasing by double digits for couple of years by adding new customers and providing new services.
Wed, 09 Jan 2019 14:51:52 +0100
GEP Czech Republic, s.r.o.
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Danish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.