Join our inbound Customer Support team and you will be supporting one of the world’s most recognizable computer software brands.
You will be speaking with their Dutch customers, whether that’s via the phone, email or online chat, and helping to resolve any technical issues they may have. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys speaking to customers; is technically minded with a head for solving problems and a desire to learn new skills.
Delivering a first-class customer experience is our top priority, so we will give you all the tools, knowledge and technical expertise you need to quickly diagnose and resolve issues, leaving the customer feeling pleased they made the call.
– Fluent in both English and Danish, with strong written and oral communication skills
– A background in a customer facing role (6-12 months would be great)
– You’ll have a natural enthusiasm for customer service and confidence when speaking to customers, and strong listening skills
– You’ll be great at problem solving, leaving the customer happy each and every time
– You’re able to manage your time wisely to meet call handle time, and target metrics
– Some experience of using Microsoft Office and gaming consoles, and the ability to find your way around the web
– Attendance bonus program
– 25 days holiday
– Fantastic discounts with various high street brands
– A comprehensive training programme, to teach you everything you need to know, plus weekly coaching sessions to help you hone your skills
– A range of learning and leadership development programmes, and global career pathways to take you where you want to go
– Flexible benefits, including medical and dental cover
– On-site restaurant, plus free parking
Tue, 08 Jan 2019 13:09:52 +0100
TSP | International
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.