Our client is looking for a Customer Support Associate who wants to join the No1 sports brand in the world.
They are looking for someone that would be passionate about the product and highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service, to build a rapport with repeat customers and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand and product.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
– Offering customer service to end users/dealers in relation to a wide range of electronic products
– Answering emails from customers/dealers
– Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information.
– Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
The support professional will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers with regards to sports and electronic accessories, handling customer inquiries in a professional manner while providing the highest level of technical/customer service. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the sports environment and the latest gadgets in order to increase our customer support.
Experience and personal skills needed:
• Intermediate vocational education (MBO)
• You have strong typing and PC skills
• Software related knowledge and aptitude is a plus
• Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
• You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
• You are interested in sports and you enjoy different sports activities
• Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
• Ambition is absolutely welcome, we have possibilities for growth, all mentor and team leading positions are usually filled internally! 80% of our managers started as an agent.
Languages: Fluent French and English
– An exciting full time job in a young international environment
– Fully paid training
– 25 vacation days
– Pension plan
– Yearly merit review
– Attendance bonus system (700 yearly)
– Referral bonus system (600 euro’s per referred candidate)
– Possibilities for development and promotions
– Location easy to reach by Public Transport / full travel costs compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
– Sports and game activities
– Flexible working hours:
mo – fr between 09.00 – 21.00
sa 09.00 – 18.00 (2 weekends a month – 2 days off during those weeks)
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 16:55:08 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.