Hello! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about providing the highest level of customer service. Our client is a leading name in online payments and ecommerce. We need you to represent their brand with professionalism and pride!
Your day to day role:
- Providing a high level of professionalism and customer service for a world leading brand.
- Handle and respond to inbound phone calls and email inquiries.
- Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing and online.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Work as part of a friendly welcoming multilingual team.
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Norwegian or Swedish.
- A minimum of 3 months’ experience in a customer service environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office & good working knowledge of internet. The ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Able to communicate effectively on the phone, with active listening and clearly speaking to the customer along with the ability to communicate effectively via email.
- Ability to multitask, plan and organize.
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- We’re based in the heart of Belfast, with excellent transport links.
- Experience life in Belfast, named as Lonely Planet’s top place to visit in 2018!
- Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café, grab something fresh from the juice bar or work up a sweat in the gym or yoga room.
- Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package and access to our dedicated relocation adviser.
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
40 hours/week on a rotational shift pattern, Monday to Sunday, 7.00-18.00
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 16:29:11 +0100
Language/ English, Norwegian, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.