We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Officer who speaks fluently Finnish and English language. If you feel like being part of our team in Malta, this job ad is for you to apply.
The role includes assisting the on-boarding process for new customers, assisting the operational processes for new and existing customers, cancellation of customer deposit accounts (current account, savings account, term deposit account) and generally taking care of all customer related processes.
- Provide superior professional customer service whilst dealing with all enquiries regarding the company’s products and services;
- Ensure that company’s accounts are opened per the company’s product and service guidelines;
- Building a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues relating to any of the company’s products;
- Identify selling opportunities after analysing the customer’s needs;
- Assistance with gathering of data/information for the company (via phone, e-mails, chat, video call or any other agreed communication channel).
- Fluent in English and Finnish oral and written, other languages will be a benefit;
- Previous working experience in a similar environment is a plus.
- Computer skills.
- Team player and customer oriented.
- Willingness to learn and expand horizons.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically international evolving company;
- Opportunities for growth, realization of own ideas and further training;
- Professional and attentive environment;
- Other company benefits (performance-based bonus scheme,company events, gym card, transport solution for night shifts whenever the public transport is not available, relocation incentive for non-residents in Malta, internal development training sessions).
Fri, 01 Mar 2019 17:21:49 +0100
Ferratum Bank Malta
Language/ English, Finnish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.