Our international client who are leaders in the world of leading technology are searching for an excellent Customer Support Representative for their Scandinavian market. The successful candidate will be detail oriented, be able to multitask, be proactive, have good computer skills and be open to learning new processes. This job also demands flexibility, reliability, ability to prioritise and the skills to interact with people at all levels and in a team environment.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with clients
- Technical knowledge and support of all products
- Provide excellent customer service
- Issue and follow-up on quotations
- Handle customer requests
- Answer incoming telephone calls, order processing, order tracking, calling customers, maintaining accurate details on system and doing follow ups
- Excellent level of the Swedish and English languages (written and verbal)
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in B2B customer service with some exposure to inside sales
- Technically literate or have affinity with technical products
- Initiative, adaptability, representative and professional attitude
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to prioritize tasks and requests
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 13:00:05 +0100
Abroad Experience International Recruitment
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.