What you will do
As Customer Support Representative, you are the very first point of contact for sellers and buyers, bringing a voice to Catawiki for our users! It’s your job to answer their questions and solve their problems in a correct and timely manner, via phone or email. You are a person who is able to communicate in a clear, customer oriented manner. Making sure our customers are satisfied is your number one goal. When it comes to disputes between buyers and sellers, you are able to mediate and take control of the situation, finding a solution that is agreeable for both parties. Being in close communication with our users, you are always on the lookout for ways to improve our service and financial processes. Lastly, your skill with language enables you to help your colleagues communicate with buyers and sellers in languages they do not speak.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Timely and correctly dealing with requests from sellers and buyers, via phone and email
- Managing disputes and finding appropriate solutions
- Consulting with other departments and making sure feedback is provided in a timely manner
- Pro-actively pointing out and initiating possible improvements in order to prevent questions, optimise processes, and improve the Catawiki platform
- Contributing to projects aimed at improving the customer support experience
Who you are
- Customer-oriented mindset with excellent phone skills
- Native German speaker
- Satisfactory level of English is required
- Available for a minimum of 32 hours per week, candidates who are available for 40 hours per week are strongly preferred
- Available to work 2 evenings per week maximum until 21.00 and 2 Saturdays per month. Preference who are willing to work Saturday by default.
- You’re keen on working in a fast-growing, ever changing and informal organisation
You have a keen eye for detail, nothing slips past you unnoticed. Your communication skills are second to none, being able to converse with whoever comes your way. You’re emphatic and proactive, like to problem-solve, organise and plan. You monitor situations as they unfold, being responsible and self-reliant, although of course seeking help from your team when needed and ready to give advice when you can. In the face of stress, you do not let it phase you. And above all, you never forget that the customer is your number one priority.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation.
Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days paid holiday & holiday allowance
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan)
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 14:56:33 +0000