In Teleperformance Greece, our aim is to give our customers an excellent service and you could help! What is required from you is to be proficient in American English at a native level, always friendly, trustworthy and show the clients that you are the one they can depend on to help solve their issues and give them the best solution. An American customer advisor is a person that the clients can trust and be sure they will get the proper advice and the help needed.
- American English at a native level.
- The ability to take control over the interaction with the customer to guide him to the solution of any issues while keeping a courteous and polite attitude.
- A positive approach and patience while handling work pressure.
- Availability to work in different and rotating shifts.
- Competitive monthly salary.
- International, multicultural and modern working Environment.
- Two additional salaries per year provided in 3 payments.
- Monthly bonuses that vary based on performance.
- Paid 45 mins break per shift.
- 1.67 paid days off per month, up to 20 paid days off per year.
- Any overtime is paid as well as 75% more for Sundays and Greek holidays as per the Greek law.
- Great relocation package: Paid flight tickets and transportation from the Airport plus two weeks paid accommodation in a Hotel close to our premises.
- Employee relations team will provide support and guidance helping new hires to integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture.
- Real estate support to find an apartment in Athens.
- Special discounts and offers for our employees.
- A welcoming event and Trips, festivals, parties and various events.
- Paid training using the latest technologies (starting from the fifth day)
- Career development opportunities.
- On-site canteen.
- Casual dress code.
- Free Greek Courses.
- Referral bonus for proposing new colleagues.
Wed, 28 Feb 2018 11:09:28 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.