We are looking for a Customer Support Agent to give support and help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters to keep moving. Fluent level of Dutch and English, good communication and enthusiasm skills are some of the requirements to join this international company.
Our client is the biggest transport company presenting its services through an app.
Currently located in more than 600 cities around the world, they move drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters. Connecting everyday needs, such as moving somewhere or obtaining dinner all in an app, our client is a pioneer in the field of mobility.
Right now they are looking for someone who seeks the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, this is your opportunity.
Customer Support Agents are all about helping and educating both riders and drivers. They help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into company´s biggest fans.
The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to resolve problems with exceptional support and original communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community.
As a Customer Support Agent you will be responsible for the following tasks:
– Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
– Be a passionate advocate for users while answering any questions that come your way.
– Show empathy to frustrated users while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
– Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with the brand all over again.
– Triage issues and de-escalate them when necessary.
– Fluent in Dutch
– Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
– Bachelor's degree or college experience preferred but not mandatory
– Support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments preferred but not mandatory
– High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
– Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues
– Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations
– Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions
– Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries
– Be able to work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
Currently living in Lisbon or willing to move
Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday
– Contract with the company
– Good conditions apart from the base salary
– Possibilities for professional growth within the company
– Opportunity to join an expanding company
Tue, 08 Jan 2019 09:55:07 +0100
TSP | International
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.