REED is seeking speakers of English and one or more of the following languages: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, or Japanese for the position of Customer Service Representative at our client’s shared service center in Brno, Czech Republic.
What is the job about?
- Respond professionally to customer enquiries
- Communication with customers is mostly via email, phone or chat
- Solving customers’ requests related ordering, use, or repair of the company products or services
- Always be willing to go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations
- Conduct customer training sessions to help the customers use the company’s products
How does the team look?
The team composition in the customer service department is rather multinational and the age range is between 25 and 35. The size of the individual teams is around 10 team members and the atmosphere is very friendly with direct communication among the team members on a daily basis.
We are looking for:
- Good command of English and French/German/Spanish/Italian/Dutch/Polish/Japanese
- Reliable team player, with good communication skills who likes working with people
- Excellent time management with a pinch of multitasking
- Flexible, detail-oriented personality with a can-do attitude
- Knowledge of MS Office products such as Word and Excel
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
- Career progression opportunities
- Free language courses
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Discounted meal opportunities
- Fitness program
- Cafeteria program (benefits according to your preferences)
- Discounted mobile phone tariff and banking benefits
- No night shifts
- No dress code
- Multicultural environment
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8-hour shifts, start according to the schedule
Starting date: ASAP
Recruitment process: Face-to-face or phone/Skype interviews
If you are interested by this opportunity don't hessitate to apply.
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 17:15:32 +0000
Language/ English, Dutch, French, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.