The CS Representative interfaces with customers and multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow. By building successful relationships, they pull together and align multiple internal resources and capabilities, toward the goal of zero defect customer satisfaction. They manage the entry of orders, from initial contact with the customer or electronic channel, through material flow, until the product arrives at the correct time, with the correct product, with the correct equipment and correct paperwork to the customer. In the event of a service failure, the Customer Service Representative initiates the corrective action for resolution of the failure, and takes the lead position in resolution for the customer. It is expected they know what it takes to go above and beyond the daily calls from customers; to build customer loyalty and confidence.
Perform Order Management Activities: Handles routine and non-routine customer order activities, including managing customer demand, following up on samples, complex order entry (i.e. consignment) guiding and leading the activities of the order process utilizing work process, business strategy, and best practice to ensure high quality service with a high degree of accountability.
Display Customer Advocate Leadership: Requires the desire and determination to meet and exceed customer expectations. Champions customer needs across all Dow functions. Realizes and anticipates how events and trends are likely to affect the customer’s future needs and satisfaction. CSR's meet the demand of customer requirements through appropriate sense of urgency, with competing priorities. They leverage many internal resources to optimize customer satisfaction with cost to serve objectives for Dow.
Problem Solver: Demonstrates persistence in overcoming resistance or objections, leads conflict resolution and reaches win- win agreements. Uses knowledge of Dow and Business strategies to make decisions and take action that improve performance in their area of responsibility.
Order Entry: Utilizing the SAP system to accurately and timely place customer orders. The CSR typically works with a very complex combination of order scenarios, such as multiple sourcing location, various modes of transport, and hundreds of products. The CSR must analyze the Business Service Standards to meet customer needs while supporting Business functional performance. This requires the ability to multi-task with critical thinking skills.
Accountability for Action: Demonstrates urgency, acts promptly and quickly removes road blocks while assessing multiple opportunities. This requires prioritization by impact, and accountability for taking actions that keep things moving forward.
- The minimum education for this position is a Vocational or Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency using SAP and/or other technology and systems. Work process aptitude is critical to success.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to be versatile and flexible with team members, business partners and customers, while effectively influencing others and managing outcomes.
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities, prioritizing both customer and company requirements while acting in a professional manner.
- CSR must possess the confidence and ability to proactively address customer issues, business requirements and identify areas for improving profitability and 'making it easier, more effective and enjoyable to do business with Dow.'
- Must have strong, mature teamwork skills and a desire to work within a team environment. Must be willing to share ownership of successful improvement methods and teach others for the benefit of the organization.
- English and German needs to be at a minimum of C1 level. If not, experience needs to be high!
We offer a longterm position within a growing company. This position will focussed on backfill for the business units or the Customer Service Talentpool. You will not have fixed desk so you need to be very flexible and adaptable.
Position is for 40 hours a week. There is a relocation package applicable. Salary is between 2000 and 2700 gross a month.
Mon, 14 Jan 2019 15:28:29 +0100
Uitzendbureau de Pooter B.V.
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.