Are you interested in helping people solve their technical issues?
Are you passionate about languages and a friendly multicultural environment?
If your answer is yes, you have a positive, can-do attitude and would enjoy taking ownership of technical queries, we have the ideal role for you at Computacenter in Barcelona.
We're seeking for a Helpdesk Analyst to join our Service Desk team for one of our prestigious customers.
Computacenter is an international company with a multicultural environment. We've become Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services by being open, upfront and straightforward.
Our Global Service Desk, based in the city of Barcelona, close to the metro stations: Marina, Glories and Bogatell, employs over 600 people from more than 40 different nationalities. We fully embrace diversity!
We put customers first, and we'll trust you to find and deliver the right technical support to maintain our reputation for prompt and responsive service.
Part of a friendly team you'll be responsible for finding practical solutions to IT problems. You'll enjoy an environment where people support and respect each other, while doing the following tasks:
· Respond to incoming calls and emails and logging them in our ticketing system (30/40 a day)
· Troubleshoot the IT issues users are facing
· Get to the root of problems and decide which you can solve remotely and which you need to escalate to other areas of support
· Understand the end user's business challenges
· Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Be part of a team
You will know exactly what's expected of you and managers will be accessible when you need training and support, your voice will be heard and we'll take a genuine interest in how you want to develop.
To be fluent in Czech and English
Good level of Spanish is an advantage
Experience in an environment with a strong customer focus
Excellent telephone manners
Good listening skills
Good team player
What we offer:
- Salary in line with market standards: 18.309 euros gross/year + fully paid training period.
- Full-time job (39hrs/week) – Monday to Friday.
- Ticket restaurant card after three months in the company
- Private health insurance + dental care after six months in the company
- Career opportunities, job rotation opportunities and leadership development programs + priority to existing employees when applying for internal opportunities within the company
- Fully paid ongoing training in IT.
- Free in company Spanish and English language classes
- Bonus for referred CV's after successful recruitment process
- Parking for bikes & excellent kitchen facilities and free coffee/hot drinks/water…
- Casual dress code in a friendly and professional environment.
- Business discounts in the local area
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 14:03:40 +0100
Language/ English, Czech
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.