Nordic Jobs Worldwide, Oslo, Norway, are looking for candidates with a fluent or native Czech language skillset, for a customer service job in Athens.
Are you Czech speeaking and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you!
Our multicultural client are searching for german speakers, that want to work within customer service. We are looking specifically after you that have a good work attitude and service in your blood. With a modern office that are located in the central parts of athens, our client offers both work experience and cultural experience in the charming city of Athens!
Athens is a city that is brimming with interesting phenomenons. As one of the worlds biggest tourist locations, Athens is filled cultural experiences, no matter where you are! No matter if you want to enjoy new types of foods or scry over cultural areas such as Akropolis og Dionysuis’ theater. Maybe you want to enjoy Athens without having to treat it like a 7-day-crash-course? With a beach with crystal clear water and enourmous sand areas? This is easily accessable for all.
Sounds interesting? Lets countinue…
About the role:
Our client is an expert in cooperation between people, this gives them a edge over their competition in delivering great customer service at all areas. They are a strategic partner for many wellknown brands and are focused specifically on Customer service and Technical support.
As a customer service agent your role, is together with a team, to handle customer problems with empathy and effectivity. Your role will be in Czech, but our client expects all clients to be able to communicate in English.
The role handles service through multiple channels such as Phone, Email and Chat.
It’s essential that all customer service agents create and maintain solid customer relations through expert handling of all questions and worries of the customer. This role also involves data entry and use of software.
• JOB DESCRIPTION
As a Customer Service Agent your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy
and efficiency. Besides speaking your native language, you also need to be fluent in English.
The role consist in handling and responding to end-users’ requests through multiple contact channels
(phone, e-mail, chat).
It requires maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with
speed and professionalism. Also, performing data entry and use of software programs.
- Being native/fluent in Czech and English in a communicative level.
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accomodation, agency support to find
- a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your
- Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid trainings to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 10:52:08 +0100
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Language/ English, Czech
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.