Avis Budget Group Contact Centre is looking for a motivatedReservation Agent to join our Reservations team. If you are passionate about sales, customer satisfaction and high performance, and by the way you are not afraid of handling telephone calls, then you are ready to be part of the team.
To be successful in this demanding role, your proven track record will enable you to deliver against the following key performance areas:
- Sales: Increasing and maximizing business opportunities and identifying and clarifying customer needs in order to recommend the service or product for every situation.
Service: Using knowledge acquired (skills and attitudes) to ensure customer satisfaction and attending kindly customer in any situation and answering their requests via email
- Czech mother tongue.
- English fluent.
- German or Spanish would be an advantage
- Previous experience in customer service/sales.
- Availability to work rotational weekends
- Permanent contract
- 20690 euros gross per year plus monthly bonus
- Ticket restaurant and salary increase after one year in the company
- Wellness and fun activities like fresh fruit and physiotherapist once a week
- Colectivos Vip discounts
- Discount in car rental.
- Multicultural and excellent environment and location in Barcelona World Trade Center
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation.
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be, apply now!
Wed, 20 Feb 2019 13:52:46 +0100
AVIS BUDGET GROUP
Language/ English, Czech, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.